We have a diverse and hard-working team at the Loomstate office, based in NYC. We are currently looking for INTERNS to work with us on some special projects. We expect interns to be professional, dedicated and have a background or interest in sustainability and healthy lifestyle. Interns should come in with an understanding of what they want to learn from their time at Loomstate, so we can make sure to provide you with the best learning experience.
Interns can receive s(COOL) credit!
BRAND AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN
Intern opportunity, reporting directly into the Director of Brand and Business Development; assisting with the architectural build-up of Loomstates Health and Wellness Division, the position is evenly weighted between administrative, sales, merchandising and communications.
Third or Fourth year student, in Merchandising Management Course. Positive, organized, proficient in excel, word, power point, basic retail math. Works well in fast-paced, project oriented environments; extremely responsible and possesses the ability to take ownership and pride in their work. The ideal candidate thrives in working in both a team environment as well as autonomously.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Organize and Manage Project Based Time-Lines
- Manage/Update Project Flow Calendars
- Create and develop reporting Templates: excel/power point
II. Biz Development+ Merchandising:
- Light Research
- Light Analysis
- Consolidating and monitoring Financial & Trend Reports
- Sales Data Entry (Sales Quotes)
- Design and Merchandising Planning
- General Cross-Functional Communication
- Attend Design Review Meetings
- Recording Duties: appropriate team meetings
- Assist with Presentation Preparation:
18-24 hours a week
- for credit only
- transportation compensation